First please call 702.648.3500 or email for an appointment and to make sure funding is available

What you need to bring:

For each person 18 and older living in the home:

  • Valid – not expired – Nevada State ID or Nevada Driver’s License with current address
  • Social Security Card
  • Current utility bill mailed to your residence

For each minor (seventeen and younger) living in the home:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card

Income verification for all people living in the home:

  • All paycheck stubs for the past 30 days
  • Unemployment letter or print out
  • Workers compensation letter
  • Disability pay stubs
  • Social Security award letter

If applying for past due utility assistance:

  • Most recent and complete utility bill in your name, for your residence

If applying for rental assistance:

Complete and current legal lease in your name

  • Last rent receipt issued by the landlord
  • Eviction notice (if applicable)



Please log in to view your upcoming appointments.